Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Swag Vol. 1

So far this summer I've been to two weddings - which really isn't that many - however, there's isn't a better excuse then a wedding to go out and buy new swag. Well, in all honesty, I don't really need much pushing to buy new gear but sometimes my bank account requests the justification, especially since, sadly, I don't really wear suits too often.

So what did I buy? Well, actually a whole bunch of stuff, and I'll try to blog about all the goodness soon, but the most recent purchase would be a crisp, white, cufflink-holed shirt (from H&M), and cufflinks to go with it. That's right, cufflinks. My first pair.


And here they are in action...



They're called Blueberry Tea and they're from an awesome new store on Queen West called Green Shag. They've actually been around for a bit and located in the 401 building, but I only just heard of them during my quest for the cufflinks. I believe their speciality is bespoke shirts but, since there's no way I'm going to be able to afford bespoke anything until sometime after 2020, I'll have to settle for the odd pair of cufflinks, or a cool T-shirt. Thankfully they've got plenty of of both.

No comments: